How can we help?
Chrome for Windows Blocking Download
If you try to download the setup file for Diamond Scheduler using Chrome for Windows, at times you may encounter the following message.
The interesting thing is this does not always happen and there is no reason for it to marked as dangerous. The setup file is signed with a Digicert Extended Validation Code Signing Certificate, which is the most secure signing certificate available. Before posting the file, it is scanned with three virus-detection programs.
Firefox and Microsoft Edge should not display this message.
If you still want to use Chrome, you can try one of the following two approaches.
In the browser, paste the following URL:
You should see the blocked file there with an option to keep it despite the scary warning.
Alternatively, you can download the file after temporarily disabling safe browsing in Chrome.
Disabling Safe Browsing in Chrome for Windows
- In the top-right corner of the browser window, click the 3 dots icon.
- Select “Settings” from the menu.
- Select “Privacy and security” on the left side of the page.
- In the section “Privacy and security”, click on “Security”.
- Select “No protection” (not recommended).
- Confirm the following pop-up with “Turn off”.
- Download the file in question.
- Repeat steps 1.- 4. to return to the security settings.
- Select “Enhanced protection” to re-enable safe browsing.
keywords: blocked,dangerous,chrome, dssetup,dssetup.exe,download problem,downloads